Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Creation Challenge #2-12

STEP 5! COLOR!

5.1 Eat a turkey sandwich with stuffing for breakfast, you'll thank me later.
5.2 Time for vampires. Rent or get a movie on demand about vampires!
5.3 Add a Multipy layer on top of your other layers and add some more values and color.  


5.4 Create a new layer on top in normal mode. I sometimes paint it all on that layer, like it was acrylic or some times I  create two or three to be safe or just to look at the progress at end because it's fun to do.
I just started to create my own brushes with textures and it's super fun. You can emulate pretty much every technique, but acrylic-ish looking brush it's probably the easiest to get right.


5.5 After two layers that is what I made. Just about done.


Check out tomorrow's final chapter for the final adjustements!

www.helenaecija.com | Ecija on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment