Saturday, December 3, 2011

Daily Creation Challenge #2-20


 I just felt like doing something fun. I had a blast doing the challenge 17, so I wanted to use the same technique again. I am getting faster and faster every time. Also inspired easily, and this is good news since is the purpose of the challenge!

I also wanted to participate in this week's Illustration Friday. The topic is "Brigade", I thought that this character is part of a brigade during WWII but she is not very disciplined! She looks boyish because she was trying to fool the officers to enroll pretending to be a boy. She did make it in! 

I made it with Photoshop CS5, 1 h and 9 min. I know, because I made a video of this one. I will post as soon as I edit it.


www.helenaecija.com | Ecija on DeviantArt

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Just over an hour is so quick for the result. Well done, I would love to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! A very stylish aviator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an awesome style :) i love her pose and the colours :D

    ReplyDelete