Sunday, December 11, 2011

Daily Creation Challenge #28

So... I was thinking to make a nice looking Alice in wonderland piece and many people liked the last illustration I made of Alice. So I decided to make the rabbit as a reflect of Alice. I think I will put them together in a image and color the whole thing. Sounds like a good mini project.

This is the Alice I was talking about:
Click to enlarge


Ok, only 2 more challenges to go! I can't wait to finish and feel as accomplished I think I will feel.

www.helenaecija.com | Ecija on DeviantArt

2 comments:

  1. Really love you work. Found you on twitter and then I saw that you had a blog so I wanted to take a look :) great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy you found me! It's hard to get out there! Thank you for your kind words. They keep me going!!

      Delete